Worldwide, MBA programmes have gone for transformational changes to suit with the rapidly changing and evolving requirement of the industries for survival and growth in the 21st Century. Programmes have become theme based and need based to suit requirements of different groups of individuals and working executives. Programme curriculum have been made flexible and focused on vertical specialization within inter-disciplinary and functional domains.
For surviving in one’s career in management today and to manage business well, one not only requires to have a generalized perspective on business and management but also requires to develop in-depth expertise in a functional or industry domain. In the emerging global economic, social, and political scenario, most businesses have become very competitive and complex to manage. This requires specialized skills in various domains and it is virtually impossible for one to master specialized skills across multiple domains. To keep up with the requirements, contemporary MBA programmes have been made flexible and customized to help one develop skills which are vertically specialized in line with the career goals and plans for different individuals.
The PGDM-Executive Program offered by SBS has been designed to be the most advanced, most intensive, most relevant and most contemporary Management Education Programme in India for the working executives and family business owners.
PGDM Executive Program
Why PGDM-Executive Program?
• The most advanced programme Executive MBA: with an intensive yet flexible curriculum to suit individual career goals and career paths as well as individual business objectives.
• A completely customized program: a flexible curriculum focused on functional and industry tracks. Every participant is able to customize his learning to suit his career progression or suit his business interests.
• A very vast and wide range of electives to suit individual requirements: apart from a Core Curriculum which aims to develop rock solid foundation in Executive Skills and Functional Knowledge, a participant is able to choose what he wants to learn to suit his individual requirements. There are close to 300 elective courses spread across functional specializations and industry / business specializations
• Practice driven teaching methodologies: with no preaching of unnecessary theoretical inputs, the program methodology assimilates participants’ knowledge to derive theoretical constructs and link to essential theoretical models.
• Build to drive individuals along a planned career plan to secure an excellent placement: the program helps individual to work on a definitive career plan which evaluates a participant’s progress continuously and suggest corrective actions. The objective of the plan is to elevate an individual career to a new height post the program completion.