Concourse 2015-2016 for Best Business Plan on needs of Elderly
Organized by BK Majumdar Institute of Business Administration, the Concourse 2015 – 2016 for Best Business Plan on needs of Elderly was bagged by Shanti Business School. The proposed winning idea aims at fulfilling social needs of senior citizens without them being a burden on their family and society. With 27 teams competing on cutting-edge, futuristic ideas, SBS managed to not only secure the trophy but even win the hearts of the jury.
Shanti Business School won 8 trophies in 6 competitions and the first runner up for ‘Best College’ in Josh 2014- a national level cultural event organized by National Academy of Event Management Development.
Convegno, Charusat University of Science & Technology
Students of Shanti Business School have emerged as winners in Ad Mad Show and Role Play at Convegno 2011 –A National Level Meet Organised by Charusat University of Science & Technology.
IFP-India Film Project- Film Making Competition
The short films made by SCS students have won the Platinum film of the year in 2014, Musical Film in 2013 & Best Cinematography in 2012.
Some of our Achievers
- Parth Trivedi (PGDM Batch 2012-14), Winner, Clean n Clear Fresh Face 2012.
- Changani Jagdish (PGDM 2010-12) paper got selected for International Conference for Environment & Research.
- Nihar Shah, Best Cinematography and Platinum Film of the year, Ahmedabad Film Project 2012
- Dhananjaysingh Jadeja (PGDM batch 2013-15),Winner, Clean n Clear Fresh Face 2011
- Parth Trivedi (PGDM Batch 2012-14), Top 15 Finalist, ileadindia (Youth Leadership Project by Times Of India)2013.
- Changani Jagdish (PGDM 2010-12) paper on ˜Examining Marketing Strategy For Business schools and MBA Institutions in Gujarat got selected at a Conference in Germany.
- Nishant Shrimali (PGDM 2014-16) was the author of the Novel Teenage Diaries, Fresh Spring, a work of the fiction genre and it was published in 2011 at all India level. He also won the inter-college football championship at Ahmedabad University, HL Institute of Commerce and creative writing contest at the HLIC event “Dimensions” 2011.