Dr. Raviraj Gohi is currently working as Assistant professor in Finance Area. He is also the Area Chair finance and head of Program Design and Curriculum design committees. He is also Member of Digital resources committee, Library Committee and Placement Committee.
He has also worked as Academic Associate in Finance and Accounting Area with Indian institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) before joining Academics he has worked as relationship Manger with CitiFinancial consumer finance limited
Corporate Finance, Venture capital and private equity, Behavioral finance
- International conference : I have attended annual Harvard-IIMA joint conference on “Case method of teaching” organized by IIM Ahmedabad and Harvard business School (SBS) October 2016
- National publication : Gohil R,(2012), An Analysis of Private Equity Activity in The Indian Education Sector, Journal of accounting and commerce research.Vol-1,Issue 3, 23-24
- International publication: Gohil R (2014). The performance of private equity funds in India, Journal of private equity, Vol. 18, No. 1: pp. 63-72. (An ABDC classified journal)
- International publication: Gohil R and Vyas V (2015), Performance of Private Equity Backed Initial Public Offerings: Empirical Evidence from India. Journal of private equity. Fall 2015, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 56-64. (An ABDC classified journal)
- International publication: Gohil R and Vyas V (2016), Private Equity Performance: A Literature Review Summer 2016, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 76-88. (An ABDC classified journal)
- International publication: Gohil R and Vyas V (2016) Factors Driving Abnormal Returns in Private Equity Industry: A New Perspective. Summer 2016, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 30-36. (An ABDC classified journal)
- Has worked as Researcher with Federation of Cooperative banks of Gujarat for their Assessment of impact of “Flood IT” project for IIM Ahmedabad under supervision of Prof. Shilesh Gandhi, IIM Ahmedabad.
- has received Certificate of Excellence from Sahajanand College of Commerce for securing first rank in the college and 62nd overall in Gujarat University. I was offered scholarship for post graduate education by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India
- PhD In Finance for School of Management. RK University Rajkou
- PGDM (Finance) from Som lalit institute of Management Ahmedabad
- B.com from Sahjanand Vanijya Mahavidhyala, Ahmedabad