Manasi Vahia is currently working as an Assistant Professor, Chair in the Human Resources Management area at Shanti Business School.
Manasi Vahia’s current areas of research interest span across Organizational diversity management and Contemporary themes in the area of Human Resources Management.
Vahia M.B 2015, “Role of HRM in achieving competitive advantage through diversity management” Commerce Window, 1(3), 155-160.
Pathan Y.M, Vahia M.B and Rajashekhar A, “The Fable of Kingfisher Airlines – A case study” Oakbrook Business Review, 2(2), 55-64.
Presented a paper at International Conference hosted at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar on ‘Women in Masculine Jobs: Women’s experiences in professional selling area’
Presented a paper at S.P. University on ‘Gamification – A Strategic HR tool to gain competitive advantage’
Paper presented at PDPU, School of Liberal Studies on ‘Challenges and issues in managing an increasingly diverse workforce: It is a predicament for organizations in India? – A Case study perspective.
- Delivered series of training programmes for TATA Motors Small Car Plant, Sanand on ‘Workplace Communication, Etiquettes and Teamwork’.
- Organization analysis for Role enhancement at Sienna Group
- Behavioural assessment of candidates in Interviewing process for Sienna Group
- Workshop on ‘Roles and Responsibilities’ for officers of Income Tax Department, Baroda and ‘Effective Communication skills’ at I.T. Department, Surat.
- Designed and delivered training programmes on ‘Power of Self awareness and Interpersonal skills’ at Sud Chemie Pvt. Ltd.
- Conducted series of training programmes on ‘Creative Problem Solving techniques’ at VIOM Networks Ltd., Ahmedabad.
- Training programme on ‘Effective Communication skills’ at Madura Coats (I) Ltd., Panoli.
- Employed in various capacities as HR Professional with India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd, Anil Products Ltd, JMC Projects (I) Ltd : 2002-2007
- Self-employed Consultant at ‘SAMBHAVANA – Explore Possibilities & Multiply’ : 2007-2014
- Assistant Professor at Shanti Business School : 2014 till date.
- Currently pursuing PhD (Management & Labour Studies) from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar.
- Masters in Human Resource Management, M.S. University, Baroda; 2002
- Bachelors in Arts (Industrial Psychology), M.S. University, Baroda; 2000.