PGDM - International Business
Markets in India and in fact around the world are highly interconnected. Look at any corporate in India, big or small, you will find it has some form of global linkage. It may be in terms of raw material supply, or its technology, design, manufacturing process machines and equipment they use, their source of finance, markets, etc. At the same time, many Indian businesses are Transnational or Multinational Corporate entities. A sizeable percentage of revenues of many Indian companies comes from their international operations.
For business management students, therefore, to play an effective role in the industry in India and/or abroad, understanding the concepts of International Business is an essential input. The International Business specialization at Shanti Business School aims to develop students into professionals with appropriate theoretical and practical knowledge.
- International Management
- Cross-Cultural Global Management
- Business Strategy
- International Finance & Trade
- Financing Export & Import
- International Marketing
- Export-Import Procedure
- Export-Import Documentations
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- International Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Global Strategic Marketing Mgmt.
- Market Attractiveness and Strategy Grid
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Corporate Ingression Skills
- Foreign Language-Spanish International
- Students will develop an understanding of the differences and intricacies of the operating environments of different countries and their impact on their business strategy & performance.
- Workshops and sessions on market selection, strategy, Import-Export documentation & function conducted by experienced industry professionals.
- Develop skills to support and manage supply chains.
- Placement opportunities in international business and marketing teams.