PGDM - Marketing
Marketing as a specialization has always been the most preferred specialization of students of business management. Marketing not just covers aspects like branding and advertising, which assist in increasing the revenues for large corporates, but it also includes aspects like “bottom of the pyramid” marketing and marketing in subsistence marketplaces. In an organization, the marketing department spreads out into various areas like advertising, public relations, marketing research, promotions, sales, digital marketing, marketing analytics, and consulting. With increasing business competition, companies need to increase their sales, marketing efforts, and investments, which in turn creates large job opportunities for students of business management.
- Consumer Behavior
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Services Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Retail Marketing Management
- International Marketing Management
- B2B Marketing
- Logistic & Supply Chain Management
- Rural Marketing
- It equips students with the necessary knowledge and techniques that will enable them to successfully solve a broad set of marketing problems.
- Participants get frequent opportunities to gain real “hands-on” experience and to interact with key players from the business world through workshops, projects, internships, and guest sessions organized on campus.
- A wide range of career possibilities makes this specialization a perfect fit for aspiring marketing managers and product developers in today’s fast-moving and diverse marketplace.
- Industry-relevant courses in the specialization.