To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
1. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
2. Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
3. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
4. The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
5. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
6. Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad;
7. Coordinating the accreditation processes of national and international accreditation boards;
8. Getting recognized by the recruiters.
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks
2. Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
3. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
4. Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
5. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
6. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
7. Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
8. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
9. Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
10. Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
11. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating for accreditation process for NBA and other international accreditation boards.